The RR1 Smart Line is a horse truck suitable for all equestrian disciplines: from western riding, dressage and show jumping until driving, recreational riding and endurance. This truck is built to accommodate a maximum of nine horses , especially appropriate for regional and national competitions and comparable activities. A well-made horse truck with a high level of completion and sustainable materials. Affordable quality.
Because of the large horse area of the truck, there is room for a maximum of twelve horses. This makes the RR1 the perfect truck for national shows. You can choose a box with two side ramps and one rear ramp, this way the truck is very easy to work with. Horse transport companies can also add more options to it easier for the driver to take of the horses on the road. Please ask our sales managers about it.
You choose with this truck for a compact tack room/living area. The standard features of this room include the following:
• Floor and wall covering of your choice
• Saddle rack for three saddles
• Bridle bars
• Room is divided from the horse part by a dividing wall with a lockable sliding door.
Comfort and safety
The spacious horse section and the compact tack room make that the horse truck is especially suitable for daily use and regional and national competitions. The horses travel comfortable and are arranged diagonally in the RR1 Smart Line horse truck. Optionally you can also equipped the tack room with a bench, this way the truck also offers a sitting area.
Request an offer
- Durable rubber floor with a soft underlay.
- Walls are finished with rubber.
- Partitions made of stainless steel and aluminium with a transparent PVC mat underneath.
- The partitions are easy to adjust, every 10cm on the front and back.
- Stainless steel blanket rack with a round butt bar.
- Sliding windows at the front and rear of the horses with bars.
- Electric fans for air extraction.
- PL lighting in the horse section.
- Safe, rubber-coated entry ramp with integrated horizontal slats. Sufficient grip in all types of weather.
- Side panels for extra safety during (un)loading.
- Restraining bar with a rubber flap on the tail and/or side ramp.
- Stairs with anti-slip rubber that can be folded away.
- Outer door for access to the living area and horse area.
Tack room/living area specifications
- Floor and wall covering of your choice
- Saddle rack for three saddles
- Bridle bars
- Room is divided from the horse part by a dividing wall with a lockable sliding door.